New and improved version coming soon!
Check back to purchase.
Bootie and the Beast
Diya Mathur (aka Beauty), celebrated supermodel and Party Princess of India, is adored by everyone. She works hard, plays hard, and has the biggest shoe fetish on the planet! But after she purchases one baby bootie, Diya’s reputation is in ruins! There’s only one place to escape the rumors—Texas, under the protection of her life-long friend, and secret love, Krish Menon (aka the Beast).
Financial whizz-kid, CFO and entrepreneur, Krish is a brooding workaholic with a charisma that still brings Beauty Mathur to her knees! He has no idea, of course. They’ve shared a bond since childhood—a special friendship that thrives on sparring, teasing and goading—but with Diya back in his life and under his roof Krish finds his latent desire for her explodes. And when he finally admits to the secret that has never allowed him to commit to any woman—especially Diya—everything changes. Krish might finally realise how much he wants his Beauty—but he won’t get her until Diya has finally tamed her Beast!
Check out Reviews, Interviews and Blog Posts here
- Author Interview with ForbesLife India (PDF)
- Book review: Romance at Random
- Book review: The Dharohar News (PDF)
- Blog tour review: Trips Down Imagination Road
- Blog tour review: Njkinny’s World of Books & Stuff
- Blog tour review: Books, Books, and More Books
- Blog tour review: Queen of All She Reads
- Author Interview with DNA Mumbai
- Interview from the Telegraph, India
- An excerpt of Bootie and the Beast in Blogging in the Big Apple
- Heroine Interview in Blogging in the Big Apple
- Hero Interview in Blogging in the Big Apple
“Falguni’s writing is fun and cheeky. However , what she excels in are the intimate scenes between the duo. The pages sizzle because of the chemistry she has created between Krish and Diya. I also loved the casual banter between the two. The book has all the ingredients of an M&B. I totally loved the ending—it was super fun!”
—Addicted to Words (read more)
“The story is nice and sweet. The language is simple and the characters are lovable…A must read.”
—Metro Reader (read more)
“Falguni has played very well with the words to give us a very sweet and beautiful love story.”
—Books you read (read more)
Sign up for my newsletter and get free short stories!
Note: this is a private list—your email address will not be shared, and you can unsubscribe at any time.